HERITAGE: BEYOND WALLS – 2°edition
1. ONLINE TALKS
25 January – WELCOMING SESSION
1 February – CULTURE AS A CAPITAL
8 February – HERITAGE AND PEOPLE
15 February – SAVING OUR FUTURE
22 February – COMMUNITY ARCHAEOLOGY
1 March – RESTORATION AND BEYOND
8 March – OUR LIVING CULTURE
15 March – ROUTES AND DIALOGUES
22 March – PROTECTING OUR MEMORY
29 March – BUILDING THE FUTURE
5 April – ART AND PEOPLE
Each participant will be requested to develop and present a project idea related to a syrian cultural heritage site, element or expression. The project idea will be presented by writing a short paper (2500 words in English) by 30 April 2022. The best ideas will be selected by an evaluation committee and will be awarded as follow:
• 1st classified: Euro 500, paper published on A&RT
• 2nd classified: Euro 300, paper published on A&RT
• 3rd classified: Euro 200, paper published on A&RT
All participants will receive a certificate of attendance (with participation of at least 80% of online talks).
3. AWARD CEREMONY
Participation is free of charge, costs are covered by the organizers and partners. Attendance of minimum 80% of the lectures is required to take part to the challenge and receive the attendance certificate.
Participants to the programme will be selected according to the following requirements:
– be University students in Syria, from cultural heritage related disciplines (eg: Archaeology, Architecture, Fine Arts, Economics, Communication, etc.)
– good knowledge of the English language
The application should be received no later than 8 January 2022! (early applications are welcome and encouraged).
The selection will be by 20 January 2022.
• Personal data (Name, Age, University and faculty)
• Brief motivation (max 2500 words) to attend and how this program will benefits their personal and academic developmentIn alternative, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following documents (in english):- Short curriculum vitae (max 1 page)- Brief motivational letter (max 2500 words)