On Saturday November 28th, from 3pm at “Castello Francesetti” of Mezzenile, in the Lanzo valleys, a meeting called “Considerations on the territory” takes place, a meeting where all the ones interested in the past, the present and the future of the Lanzo valleys can discuss.
It is organized by the municipality of Mezzenile with the Historical Society of the Lanzo valleys and Dislivelli.
Two recently researches on the territory are presented:
– “Lanzo Valleys: scenario of development” edited by Paolo Zeppetella, consultant of Ires Piemonte
– “Survey on the Lanzo Valleys” headed by Research Centre Silvia Santagata-Ebla and Dislivelli Association and edited by Alessio Re, the Interuniversity Department of Regional And Urban Studies And Planning (DIST), the Polytechnic University of Turin and University of Turin.
Speeches “from the territory” given by:
– Bruno Guglielmotto-Ravet, President of the Historical Society of the Lanzo Valleys
– Gianni Castagneri, Barmes News
– Beppe Leyduan, Blog I camosci bianchi.
The meeting ends with a political consideration by Marco Bussone, Vice-President of Uncem Piemonte.