UNESCO is part of the organitazion of EXPO 2015. CSS-EBLA cooperates with UNESCO Regional Office for Science and Culture in Europe (UNESCO Venice Office) in the organization of an exhibition about UNESCO’ s best practices. This exhibition focuses on:
– sustainable production and food consumption
– sustainable water consumption
– cultural and natural heritage management
The exhibition concerns UNESCO acknowledgements, also including:
– World Heritage
– MaB reserves (Man and Biosphere)
– Nominations for intangibile cultural heritage’s list.
Sites like Subak in Bali, terracing in the Philippines, Danube’s delta, coffee garden in Colombia, Mexican culinary arts, corn harvest traditions in Guatemala, fishing in Belgium are all considered examples of sustainability and they need to be recognized and learned from.