Santagata Foundation has been commissioned by the Municipality of Saluzzo to conduct the impact assessment of the PITER Terres Monviso (part of the Interreg Alcotra program) and to prepare a preliminary study for the creation of a cross-border joint management body.
CONTEXT AND PARTNERS
- – the establishment of a permanent and operational Governance;
- – support in the creation of Green Economies that enhance the territory:
- – the securing of cross-border mobility;
- – the promotion in the panorama of international tourism with the creation of a cross-border tourist destination around a symbol such as Monviso;
- – a home support policy and the reorganization of social and health services for the elderly.
RESULTS AND MATERIALS PRODUCED
The proposed evaluation activity involves the subdivision of the following actions:
- Elaboration of an innovative methodology for the evaluation of the intermediate and final impact of the activities;
- Identification of an indicators set, based on the analyzes carried out and following a process of sharing with the main stakeholders of the project, in order to provide a tool to measure, monitor and enhance the results of the services tested.
At the end of the evaluation activity, the production of a research report containing:
- – interim evaluation report;
- – final evaluation report;
Furthermore, a Feasibility Study will be developed to equip the cross-border territory with a joint structure, capable of maximizing the positive impacts of the projects activated and of giving continuity to the long and effective tradition of local cooperation, in a strategic development.