Fondazione Santagata AWARD – III Edition (2022)
UPDATE: the deadline for the application has been postponed to October 24th, 2022 at 11.59 PM (CET)
Applications are open for the 2022 edition of the award conferred by Fondazione Santagata in collaboration with RO.ME
The fifth year of RO.ME Museum Exhibition, the professional and international platform for institutions and companies operating in museums, cultural venues and art, confirms the collaboration with Fondazione Santagata and launches the third edition of the Fondazione Santagata AWARD, addressed to sustainable development projects carried out between 2021 and 2022, and conferred by a scientific committee coordinated by Fondazione Santagata for the Economics of Culture.
This year the award continues to address projects carried out both on Italian territories and internationally within a territory or community with a UNESCO designation.
The aim of the award is to provide visibility and recognition to a sustainable development project, in line with the Goals of the United Nations 2030 Agenda, which has had the particular ability to develop actions characterized by innovation, multi-disciplinarity and use of digital tools.
The Award will be conferred by RO.ME, in collaboration with Fondazione Santagata for the Economics of Culture, to projects carried out in territories or communities included in one of the following five UNESCO designations:
- World Heritage
- Intangible Cultural Heritage
- Creative Cities
- Biosphere Reserves
- Global Geoparks
For the selection of the winner, the Scientific Committee will consider those projects that in 2021/2022 were able to meet the following general criteria:
- Ability to generate impacts on sustainable development, in particular in a cultural and economic way, of the territories / communities they are part of;
- Consistency with one or more Goals of the United Nations 2030 Agenda;
- Use of elements of technological and / or process innovation;
- Ability to foster the active involvement of local communities;
- Ability to foster resilience and adaptation in crisis situations;
- Ability to build collaborative networks between designations, even if different.
It is possible to apply for the award by sending a short presentation of your project in pdf format and max 2-pages long, specifying:
- the full title of the project;
- the name of the proposing organization (the organization that carried out the project or other organizations for projects in partnerships);
- goals, context, activities and expected/achieved results.
The presentation must be sent to the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org by
October 15 2022, 11.59 PM (CET). >> The deadline for the application has been postponed to October 24th, 2022 at 11.59 PM (CET)
The winner of the award will be selected and contacted by November 6th 2022.