Apply now for the Fondazione Santagata AWARD 2023 – IV edition
Fondazione Santagata presents the fourth edition of the Fondazione Santagata AWARD, which aims to reward the best projects developed within a territory or community holding a UNESCO designation.
The winners selected by a scientific committee coordinated by Fondazione Santagata will be awarded during RO.ME Museum Exhibition, the professional and international platform for institutions and companies operating in museums, cultural venues and art.
The award will be granted to the best Italian or foreign projects dealing with sustainable development, in line with the Goals of the United Nations 2030 Agenda, which have had the particular ability to develop actions characterised by innovation, multi-disciplinarity and use of digital tools, in partnership with the UNESCO Chair in “Economics of Culture and Heritage”.
The award will be granted to an international project and to an Italian one.
The Award will be conferred by RO.ME, in collaboration with Fondazione Santagata
for the Economics of Culture, to projects realized in territories or communities
included in one of the following five UNESCO designations:
- World Heritage
- Intangible Cultural Heritage
- Creative Cities
- Biosphere Reserves
- Global Geoparks
For the selection of the winner, the Scientific Committee will consider those projects
that in were able to meet the following general criteria:
- Ability to generate impacts on sustainable development, in particular in a cultural and economic way, of the territories or communities they are part of;
- Consistency with one or more Goals of the United Nations 2030 Agenda;
- Use of elements of technological and / or process innovation;
- Ability to foster the active involvement of local communities;
- Ability to foster resilience and adaptation in crisis situations;
- Ability to build collaborative networks between designations, even if different.
- Ability to build sustainable projects linked to the local territory by small and medium entrepreneurial approach.
HOW TO APPLY
You can apply for the award by sending a short presentationof your project (in pdf format) to this email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application are open from 10th September to 13th of October 2023.
Winners will be selected and contacted by 5th November 2023.