Fondazione Santagata, in collaboration with VisitPiemonte, curates the Capacity Building program of the call for proposals In luce, valorizzare e raccontare le identità culturali dei territori launched by Compagnia di San Paolo, for the cultural and creative enhancement of the territories of Piedmont, Liguria and Aosta Valley.
The call was launched by Fondazione Compagnia di San Paolo within its Mission Creating Attractiveness, and its goals are:
- enhancing the artistic and cultural heritage in Piedmont, Liguria and Aosta Valley in order to create opportunities for cultural, social and economic growth for the territories;
- promoting and increasing the value of territorial and thematic networks;
- promoting the sustainable development of the territories, particularly through the development of a kind of tourism that promotes local cultures while respecting the environment and the communities.
Phase 1 (March 2021 – September 2022)
The first phase requires the presentation of a multiannual valorisation plan, a cultural identity and a valorisation project for the territory with artistic and cultural initiatives in order to promote the chosen cultural identity.
Fondazione Santagata has been chosen by Fondazione Compagnia di San Paolo to support the organizations with training sessions in collaboration with Visit Piemonte.
Phase 2 ( fall 2022 – winter 2023)
The second phase requires the presentation of a second project that should develop and implement what was determined in the valorisation plan drafted during phase 1.
THE TRAINING PROGRAMME
The Capacity Building programme aims at providing the tools and transfer the necessary skills in order for the participants to present their valorisation plan and apply their projects to Phase 2.
This activity includes:
- an introductory webinar on designing projects and building valorisation ideas (June 2021)
- 2 days of assessment on Project Design and Marketing & Communication (March/April 2022)
- 4 meetings on Marketing & Communication (April/June 2022)
- one-to-one meetings (June/July 2022)
- 2 days of assessment (workshops) on Solidity & Sustainability and Innovation & Networks (July 2022)
- Pitch Day: presentation of the projects for Reputation & Fundraising (July 2022)
- a day of restitution of the analysis about the Phase 1 proposal (September 2022)
- one-to-one mentoring meetings, on-site and online (October 2022/November 2022)
- meeting in a plenary session to identify the weaknesses of the projects and stimulate alternative solutions in preparation of Phase 2 (December 2022)